In order to ensure that your polystyrene cutting equipment/machine is in a good working order as long as possible, you need to follow some simple rules:
- Use the cutting equipment/machines in accordance with the instructions given;
- Regularly and timely conduct the maintenance of equipment.
Regular maintenance ensures reliability, at times increases equipment working lifespan and reduces future repair costs. Especially it is concerned to Hot wire CNC cutting machines and styrofoam hot knife cutters.
Hotwire Systems OÜ offers regular equipment service and maintenance of the polystyrene cutting equipment/mashines purchased from us, both for existing and new clients.
REPLACEMENT & SPARE PARTS
We offer our customers constituent parts and spare parts for equipment and hot wire machines for cutting polystyrene foams.
You can find in our spare parts list, next:
- Extra Cutting wire, regular NiCr wire or Titanium Alloy Wire with diameter from 0,25 to 0,58 mm,
- Extra blades for hot knife cutters: Simple Straight blades with lenght from 100 to 250 mm and blades with different specific shapes,
- Transformers for Hot wire cutters,
- Cables and Extension Cords with sockets,
- XLR industrial modules and plugs,
- Industrial ball bearing guides,
- Bolts, nuts, washers, springs, fasteners.
NB! To avoid damage, and the incompatibility of the spare parts, we recommend to use only genuine, high-quality components made by the manufacturer of the equipment.
Our polystyrene EPS, XPS cutting systems and equipment are sold in Europe and in many countries throughout the World, from Asia, Africa to North (South) America and Australia.
We ship foam cutters, hot knife cutters and hot wire CNC foam cutting machines All over over the World. Delivery times vary widely from country to country, they also depend on how effective your local postal services are. However, we have made an estimation of 2-16 working days for Europe countries (incl. Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan). The estimated delivery time to major cities outside Europe (Asia, North America, South America, Australia, Africa) starts from 12 working days.
Shipping costs are determined by the order’s size, weight, shipping method (Express shipping or ordinary shipment) and direct address. We calculate shipping price for each order individually.
NB! Please be aware that depending on your country’s regulations, International orders may be subject to additional duty fees.
Please contact us for more information!
Our shipping partners are DPD, Omniva, Itella, DHL, UPS, TNT, ACE Logistics.